RUN WITH ME HERE: 21/12/12

Hi Guys!

Welcome to my Ultra Marathon Running Blogspot! This project has been in the pipeline for the past few months and I am really excited to launch the site now just in time for Christmas.

I've been busy writing up race reports and editing photos on my flickr photostream, while big sis Sam - who luckily for me is a freelance PR marketing guru - has been busy designing this blogspot and loading up all my stories. I am really pleased with it and hope you enjoy the reports as much as I enjoyed writing them.

I decided to start a blog to share my experiences of running, training and hopefully grow the ultra marathon running community online. I hope you will join me as I share my running experiences here.   I'll post new updates on Facebook too, so follow me  to keep up with the latest reports.

I have also added a Nutrition Blog where I'll be posting up my juice blends and healthy snacks and meals. (Sis Sam - the sensible one - would like me to add here that my foodie tips are my own personal experiences and any health advice should be checked with your GP or a trained health practitioner).

I love writing race reports and sharing my running experiences and hope to get a guest blog on a running forum or magazine for some of the more interesting events coming up, such as the Thames Path 100 mile ultra and Florida Keys 50 mile marathon. If you are a journalist reading this, then please contact my PR guru sis Sam Williams.

I have lots of challenging events planned over the next 12 months, the next one is the Portsmouth Marathon on Sunday and then a short break before the Country to Capital 45 mile ultra on 12th Jan.  See my full list of marathons - past, present and future - on my EVENTS page.

Please share my Blogspot with other running and fitness enthusiasts and if you have any corporate contacts, potential sponsors too!

Visit again soon.

Run free.

Luke


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here. I would like to encourage discussion on running, training and nutrition. Luke